When we launched our new zen10 brand and website we set ourselves the goal of ranking No 1 organically for "melbourne website design". Here is how we achieved it.
- We used the Google Keyword Tool and Google Insights to find our key term
- Google rewards fresh, relevant, unique content - good for Google, good for people
- We recommend WordPress websites with articles (blogs) published on the home page
- At the start we published the majority of articles around our main keyword
- We published articles focussing on second level keywords and long tail keywords as well
- We measure everything with Google Analytics
- We used IBP Ranking Reports to track our keyword positions each month
- We consistently picked up in bound links along the way
- You should choose one Social Media platform to get good at it to build a social media profile, consider Google +
Using the above techniques we are ranking No 1 for our main keyword and have hundreds of long tail keywords sending visitors to zen10 each month.
This approach takes a commitment to great content and is the only way to go now that Google is punishing over optimised websites. Call us If you would like to know how you you can get results like this and we can help put an optimisation strategy together for you.