This service agreement is between zen10 (hereinafter “Company,” “we,” “our,” “us,” or “zen10” or “zen10“) and you, our customer (hereinafter “Customer”,”client”, “you” or “your”). Upon paying for and using the hosting services provided by zen10, Customer indicates his/her agreement to the following terms and conditions, as outlined below. This agreement supersedes any other oral agreement between zen10 and Customer.
– CUSTOMER RESPONSIBILITY – It is solely customer’s responsibility not to share his/her account, ftp, control panel, support login details with anyone. If his/her account is compromised, we cannot be held responsible for this. In an extreme case if the server security is compromised in anyway, the customer shall be held liable for this and shall be billed for the time spent by technical team to fix it ($75 for 30 minutes) and the customer account shall be de-activated till the investigation gets over.
– RESTRICTED MATERIAL We do not allow customers to host copyrighted works, commercial audio, video, or music files, and any material in violation of any Federal, State or Local regulation. Pornography, nudity, erotica, and sex-related merchandising, including sites that may infer sexual content, or link to adult content elsewhere are not permitted. Warez and malicous software – Includes pirated software, ROMS, emulators, hacking, password cracking. IP spoofing, Trojan horses, viruses, spy-ware, dialers, malware etc., and encrypting of any of the above. Also includes any sites which provide “links to” or “how to” information about such material.
– SPAM (unsolicited bulk e-mail) – We have zero tolerance for SPAM. We reserve the right to block the account of anyone spamming or reported spamming after investigation. If you are found to be engaged in any of the above activities then your account can be terminated without warning and you will not be entitled for any refunds.
– HIGH RESOURCE USER POLICY Resources are defined as bandwidth and/or processor utilization. We may at any given time implement the following policy to its sole discretion: When a website is found to be monopolizing the resources available, we reserve the right to suspend that site immediately. This policy is only implemented in extreme circumstances and is intended to prevent the misuse of servers on which your site will be hosted. – BACKUPS We regularly make backup copies of information stored on its servers for disaster recovery purposes. Nevertheless, availability of backups is not guaranteed and we will not be responsible for loss of customer data. Customers are advised to make regular backups of the information they store on our servers. Our Control Panel provides tools that facilitate data backup and restoration.
– PAYMENT POLICIES All accounts are set up on a prepay basis. Although we reserve the right to change prices of accounts or services at any time, all pricing is guaranteed for the period of prepayment. The account will be automatically charged for the next payment period unless a cancellation request is submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. In situations where the account holder does not renew his/her account, We will suspend the service after 10 days of payment being past due. We do not guarantee that suspended sites will remain intact on our servers. In addition, we reserve the right to suspend other services by the same customer with an outstanding balance, until the outstanding debt is cleared. The customer is responsible for all money owed on the account from the time it was established to the time that the customer submits a cancellation request. No bills or invoices will be sent by regular (postal) mail. All invoices will be sent directly to customer(s) via email after the online purchase has been made. At this point the customer’s card will be charged automatically. The invoice(s) shall be either sent by us or by our credit card processor. If an AdWords plan is suspended, the setup fee applies to resume the campaign unless a holding fee of $49.95 per month is paid for the months the campaigns are suspended. Cancellations must be made 30 days in advance to avoid any further billing. Any invoices due within 30 days of cancellation will still require payment.
– DEBT COLLECTION In the event where your overdue account is referred to a collection agency and/or law firm, you will be liable for all costs which would be incurred as if the debt is collected in full, including legal demand costs
– INDEMNIFICATION Customer agrees that he/she shall defend, indemnify, save and hold zen10 harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorney’s fees asserted against zen10 owners, their agents, their customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by customers, agents, employees or assigns of the owners of zen10. Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless zen10 owner/s against liabilities arising out of; (1) any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with zen10. (2) any material supplied by customer infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party; (3) copyright infringement and (4) any defective products sold to customer from zen10.
– DISCLAIMER zen10 will not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer. zen10 makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide. zen10 disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, including loss of data resulting from delays, server malfunctions, missed backups, non-deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by zen10 proprietors and their employees. zen10 reserves the right to alter, change or modify any provision of this Terms of Service Agreement at any time with or without prior notice to you FREE GOOGLE ADWORDS PROMOTION zen10 reserves the right to deny the promotion offer of 1 week management + $125 worth of Google Clicks to businesses that a) breach Google’s editorial guidelines b) do not have a website capable of sustaining a google quality score to keep ads live c) are competitors to zen10 d) are existing clients of zen10 d) are not suitable for Google AdWords or any other reason zen10 deems appropriate.