All too often we visit websites that look ‘ok’ (if we were stuck in the mid 2000’s).
Sure the site’s practicability might be great and draw a few visitors each month, but let’s face it; who wants to stay on a website that look’s like it came straight out of the dinosaur ages?
When thinking about a website’s design, it is important to ask yourself “What will people actually see when they enter my website?”.
When viewing your website ask yourself these questions.
- Does your website reflect your company’s current goals?
- When comparing your website to the competition sites, how does your’s compare visually?
- Is your website hard to navigate?
- Is your website’s content outdated?
- Does your site feature old graphics and flash elements?
- Does your website have a high bounce rate?
If you are interested in revamping your current website or are looking for a new website to help boost your business call zen10 today on 1300 477 121