Google Engage is a program for online agencies that offers the chance to learn the best implementation and methods directly from Google. These events are invaluable and all zen10 team members attend.
Each event covers topics from a first hand view at Google as well as insights and best practices from leading international agencies.
At last month's Google Engage event it was my privilege to be a guest speaker on an industry panel to discuss the tools and strategies we use to market our own agency.
These are the same methods we use to help our customers grow profitable businesses.
The fact is that if you are any good at what you do you are already busy.....but you know you need systems that introduce, nurture and close business from new customers to grow. Especially in tough times.
Here are the zen10 basics we use for our own online marketing
- design a great website that converts
- do great work and blog about ........often !
- optimise for a few important keywords
- use AdWords to target high value clients and ruthlessly measure cost per acquisition
- remarket to those who visit your website but don't connect the first time (hint - those ads that follow you around the internet no matter where you go)
- use an internal sales system to help your sales team be productive, follow up and close business.......especially if you are the sales team ! (I personally use OnePageCRM with immediate results to the bottom line)
With a few simple (not simplistic) steps you can develop a system that becomes the foundation not just for next weeks sales, but next month, next quarter and next year.
Thanks to the Google Engage team and my fellow panel members for a great day and if you are interested in how you can improve your online marketing, feel free to contact me for a personal chat.